When making movies, it s often the little things that make all the difference. In this 30-tutorial course, you learn how those powerful little video and audio touches packed into Apple s iMovie make YOUR movies really shine.
82 minutes of video training
Super clear explanations
Offline Playback (no internet connection needed)
Easy to navigate
1. Introduction (00:38)
2. Clip Info and Movie Properties (03:31)
3. Auto-Enhance (03:33)
4. Auto Color Balance (01:51)
5. Matching Colors (03:13)
6. Changing White Balance (03:56)
7. Correcting for Skin Tones (02:10)
8. Understanding Color Correction Controls (04:16)
9. Contrast Tips (03:30)
10. Changing Saturation and Temperature (03:29)
11. Cropping Your Image (02:49)
12. Animating Within the Frame (03:16)
13. Stabilizing Camera Shake (04:53)
14. Fixing Rolling Shutter Errors (02:19)
15. Adjusting Audio Levels (03:08)
16. Removing Background Noise (03:47)
17. Equalizing Your Audio (02:41)
18. Recording a Voice Over (04:01)
19. Adding Audio Filters (02:20)
20. Adding Video Filters (01:35)
21. Fade to an Effect (01:33)
22. Slow Motion Effects (02:34)
23. Speeding Up Playback (01:27)
24. Customizing Speed Effects (02:30)
25. Rewind and Instant Replay (02:20)
26. Manual Speed Effects (01:46)
27. Super-Secret Variable Speed Effects (03:30)
28. Creating a Freeze Frame (02:10)
29. Flash and Hold Effect (02:16)
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Course For Effects and Color Correction For iMovie is a free trial software application from the Screen Capture subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-08-18. The program can be installed on iOS.
Course For Effects and Color Correction For iMovie (version 2.1.1) has a file size of 299.89 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.